Use out-of-the-box ready template workflows such as expense reports, purchase requests, IT requests, help desk requests, access requests, and leave requests, or build your own custom process apps with the open source ProcessMaker process designer. Run workflows seamlessly across mobile and desktop ProcessMaker apps.
1. Build – Download the desktop version or use the web version of ProcessMaker to create custom process maps, responsive HTML5 forms, and other workflow components. Connect your process to your systems via the REST API. Deploy your processes to the run-time workflow engine.
2. Run – Start processes and manage your task inbox from the mobile or desktop app. Fill out forms in both online and off-line mode. Use mobile controls such as finger signatures, Barcodes, photos, audio, video, and geo tags.
3. Report – In the desktop or web version you can build custom dashboards and reports for managers and employees to help them better manage their workload.
4. Optimize – Study performance metrics and use information learned to improve your processes on the desktop app.
Works with ProcessMaker 3.2.3+
– Audio, Video, Signature, and Image controls has been improved to upload and manage files while cases are online and offline (Requires PM server patch to update the dynaform)
– Datetime field behavior fixed
– A large Dynaform with many fields no longer scrolls up after a field is filled in
– Operators properly see their cases listed in the Participated tray
– Files in a Multiple File Uploader field correctly display their content
Copyright© 2019 APK Free | All Right Reserved